Roll your favorite party meal into a cheesy crescent roll and BOOM you have pepperoni pizza bites. Just roll ’em, bake ’em, serve ’em and enjoy!
Pepperoni Pizza Bites
Roll your favorite party meal into a cheesy crescent roll and BOOM you have pepperoni pizza bites. Just roll 'em, bake 'em, serve 'em and enjoy!
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- 2 sticks white string cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 32 slices pepperoni
- Italian herbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray muffin tin with non stick spray
- Lay each triangle of dough over an open muffin tin space
- Add one teaspoon of Pasta Sauce to each triangle
- Add two pieces of pepperoni, one piece of cheese, two more pieces to cover it
- Wrap each triangle over and fold into a ball
- Sprinkle with herbs
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with an additional side of warm pasta sauce
- Enjoy while warm
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!