Grilled Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich
It's been said that Elvis loved everything bananas, so we whipped up our own rendition of his favorite Peanut Butter Sandwich! Creamy peanut butter, fresh banana slices, and crispy bacon...What more could you want! This treat is perfect to enjoy while watching classic Elvis movies on Circle Network Monday nights in August at 9/8c pm!
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 large banana sliced length-wise
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat a grill pan or griddle over medium heat
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place banana slices on top of peanut butter.
- Top with bacon slices and drizzle with honey.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Place sandwich on grill pan. Cook until golden brown and crispy, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove to cutting board, slice in half, and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!