Pimento Cheese Jalapeño Poppers
These jam packed jalapeño poppers will knock your socks off! Social media darling Hannah Dasher stopped by Circle Kitchen to share her recipe of these Pimento Cheese Jalapeño Poppers! Filled with creamy pimento cheese and roasted chicken and wrapped with crispy bacon, this appetizer will be the talk of the evening!
- 1 cup pimento cheese check our page for the full recipe
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 tbsp Greek seasoning
- 1 dozen small jalapeños
- 1 pack thin sliced bacon
- In a mixing bowl, add in a cup of pimento cheese
- Add in shredded rotisserie chicken and greek seasoning then combine.
- Take a dozen small jalapeños and slice down the middle leaving the stems on.
- Scoop out seeds and set aside.
- Take about a spoonful of cheese mixture and place in the jalapeño. Repeat until you have no more mixture.
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap around jalapeño and secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle some extra greek seasoning for taste.
- Add poppers to and air fryer for 10-12 minutes until crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!