Skillet Dip Snowman
Creamy chicken dip surrounded by puffs of French bread decorated with olives and a carrot to look like a cute snowman. This Skillet Dip Snowman makes a great appetizer for any Christmas party.
- 1 tube Pillsbury French Bread dough or 11-14 oz of your favorite bread dough
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- Sea salt or kosher salt
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 12 oz shredded chicken 1 large can
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 extra-large black olives
- 1 carrot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush some butter on the inside of a 10-inch skillet.
- Cut bread dough into 12 slices.
- Roll each slice into balls.
- Arrange the balls around the edge of the skillet.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle on some salt.
- Combine the cream cheese, shredded chicken, Miracle Whip, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Spoon dip into the center of the skillet.
- Spread it into an even layer so that it touches the edge of the bread balls.
- Bake for 32-38 minutes until the bread is baked through and lightly brown.
- Meanwhile, cut 7 round slices from 4 of the black olives.
- Cut the carrot into a 3-4 inch pointed piece.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and brush more butter over the bread pieces.
- Decorate the dip with 2 whole black olive eyes, one carrot nose, and 7 black olive buttons in the smile.
- Serve and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!