Skillet S'mores Dip
No campfire? No problem! This delicious dessert includes all the makings of a s'more except instead of being roasted over a fire, it's melted in the oven to create a quick and easy treat.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or 6 full-sized bars, broken into small pieces
- 8 oz marshmallows about 1/2 a bag
- Assorted dippers of choice graham crackers, fruit, pretzels, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the chocolate in the bottom of a skillet in an even layer.
- Arrange the marshmallows in an even layer on top of the chocolate.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffy and golden brown, and the chocolate is melted (about 5 to 7 minutes).
- Serve warm from the oven, with graham crackers and/or an assortment of dippers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!