Are you ready to rock and roll —country style?
The anticipated album “Stoned Cold Country” has officially been released today, and it’s everything you’ve been hoping for and more!
This album is a true gem for both rock and country music fans. To honor their 60th anniversary, The Rolling Stones’ classic hits have been reimagined with a country twist, giving the timeless songs a legendary remix. With some of the biggest names in country music lending their voices to this project, you’re in for a real treat.
Produced by Nashville-based producer Robert Deaton, “Stoned Cold Country” is a combination of iconic musical collaborations. Deaton has worked his magic to seamlessly blend the genres of rock and country, creating an album that’s both nostalgic and brand new all at the same time.
From the lively “It’s Only Rock and Roll (But I Like It)” from Brothers Osborne and The War and treaty, to the soulful “Wild Horses,” from Little Big Town, the songs on this album will have you tapping your feet and singing along in no time. And with guest appearances from artists like Maren Morris, Lainey Wilson, Brooks & Dunn, Eric Church, and more, the album gives the opportunity to hear these classic hits like never before.
To listen to the tribute, click the link for the track list below:
‘Stoned Cold Country‘ track list:
- “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” – Ashley McBryde
- “Honky Tonk Women” – Brooks & Dunn
- “Dead Flowers” – Maren Morris
- “It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It)” – Brothers Osborne & The War And Treaty
- “Miss You” – Jimmie Allen
- “Tumbling Dice” – Elle King
- “Can’t You Hear Me Knocking” – Marcus King
- “Wild Horses” – Little Big Town
- “Paint It Black” – Zac Brown Band
- “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” – Lainey Wilson
- “Sympathy for the Devil” – Elvie Shane
- “Angie” – Steve Earle
- “Gimme Shelter” – Eric Church
- “Shine a Light” – Koe Wetzel