Just two days after her induction into the Country Music Hall of Fame, Tanya Tucker has revealed the upcoming launch of her newest album, titled “Sweet Western Sound“.
Tanya Tucker’s twenty-sixth studio album, “Sweet Western Sound,” is scheduled for release on June 2 by Fantasy Records. The legendary country artist created her latest project with the help of Brandi Carlile and Shooter Jennings, who co-produced her highly praised 2019 comeback album “While I’m Livin’,” which was her first new album in 17 years.
Tanya Tucker released “Kindness,” the first song from her unreleased album, to show fans what they can look forward to.
At the start of the week, Tanya Tucker was welcomed into the Country Music Hall of Fame as the Veteran Era inductee, acknowledging her legacy in country music spanning several decades. Along with her, Patty Loveless and Bob McDill were also inducted. The special moment was the first time two female solo artists have been inducted in the same year since 2011.
Tanya Tucker’s Sweet Western Sound Tracklist:
1. “Tanya” (written by Billy Joe Shaver, Tanya Tucker)
2. “Kindness” (written by Tim Hanseroth, Phil Hanseroth)
3. “Breakfast in Birmingham” featuring Brandi Carlile (written by Brandi Carlile, Bernie Taupin)
4. “Waltz Across a Moment” (written by Shooter Jennings)
5. “Ready as I’ll Never Be” (written by Brandi Carlile, Tanya Tucker)
6. “The List” (written by Brandi Carlile, Tanya Tucker)
7. “Letter to Linda” (written by Tanya Tucker, Shooter Jennings)
8. “City of Gold” (written by JT Nero)
9. “That Wasn’t Me” (written by Brandi Carlile, Tim Hanseroth, Phil Hanseroth)
10. “When the Rodeo Is Over (Where Do the Cowboys Go?)” (written by Billy Don Burns, Craig Dillingham)