NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Feb. 18, 2022) – Clint Black is back! Award-winning Circle Network has renewed “Talking in Circles with Clint Black” for a season two, and has set the premiere for Saturday, March 12th at 10:00 pm ET! That’s not all, if you’re a fan of 1883 and looking for more Tim McGraw following this weekend’s finale, Circle and Clint have you covered. The multi-award winner and star of the hit series will kick off the season as Clint’s first guest and chat about Tim’s early days in Nashville, and the evolution of his music.
- Clint Black states, “I’ve known some of these guests for decades and they still surprised me! I know everyone is going to enjoy them as much as I did!”
- The season two premiere will air on March 12th at 10:00 pm ET.
- Episode 201 description: Clint is back talking in circles with country music superstar Tim McGraw to discuss his early days in Nashville, and the evolution of his music.
- Upcoming guests for this season include Tim McGraw, Marty Stuart, Joe Bonamassa, Tracy Lawrence, Tommy Shaw (Styx,) John Hiatt, Dennis Quaid, and more.
- Series Description: Thought-provoking, one-on-one interviews with Country music artists and celebrities, as only Country music legend Clint Black can deliver.
- March 12th, Circle Network will dedicate the day to Clint Black, all leading into the season premiere. Be sure to catch Clint on “Clint Black Plays Here,” along with Clint’s performance on Opry Live.
- “Talking in Circle with Clint Black” airs every Saturday night at 10:00 pm ET, only on Circle Network.
- Clint is currently on tour with his band and will resume his “Mostly Hits & The Mrs.” tour with his wife, actress, and singer Lisa Hartman Black, and daughter Lily this fall. Clint is also the owner of his own coffee brand, Clint Black Cowboy Coffee.