Hiring Great Talent to Join Our Circle
Apply today to become a part of the team and experience the excitement of building and executing a new TV Network and VOD Platforms from the ground up. Email your resume and position of interest to our talent finder Danielle Patel at [email protected].
Full-Time Freelance Positions:
Social Media & Digital Coordinator will create content, schedule posts, and engage with followers to increase brand awareness and drive website traffic. Professional experience with Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and a schedule program, like Later, is a must.
Social Media & Digital Content Editor will plan, create, and curate content for the news and lifestyle sections of the website. They will determine the best content to publish, schedule content pieces, and actively seek out new story ideas through original shows, current news, artist interviews, and trending entertainment.
- Social Media & Digital Content Creator will be responsible for creating engaging and visually appealing content, such as photos, videos, graphics, and text, that align with the company’s brand and messaging, and resonates with the target audience. This will include creating videos for social, entertainment blogs and news, promo videos for artists and sponsors, and content for social media. Video content will be in short form and will be both for vertical and horizontal platforms. Editing experience is a must.
DO YOU POSSESS:
- Professional experience working with Adobe Suite, Google Suite, WordPress, and Microsoft Suite.
- Creator role must be able to edit and produce creative and engaging video content for social media channels and website.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to post and schedule creative content (text, image, and video).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to grasp future trends online and in the digital space.
- Able to multitask and stay organized with multiple projects at once
- Has a creative eye and analytical skills.
Editing experience in the Country/Americana Genre.
VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING
This hands-on Senior Leadership position will lead marketing, branding, creative and audience development for the Circle brand, its programming, experiences, and events. Position will be charged with developing and executing long-term marketing strategies that build customer loyalty, grow advertising revenue and deepen the Country Music world’s relationship with Circle and its fans. Role will collaborate with Content, Programming, Distribution and Sales teams to develop cross-platform initiatives and create outside partnerships to drive ratings, revenue and reputation. The VP Marketing will be charged with growing the brand’s integrity, distinctiveness and value, including partnership with Opry Entertainment Group and Gray brands and marketing teams. Ideal candidate will be a brand builder who understands contemporary fan engagement in a fast-moving, dynamic live entertainment environment. Appreciation for the past, present and exciting future of Country Music and the Opry is key.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY TO DAY
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Map the creation and management an annual marketing plan for Linear, VOD and Social aspects of Circle
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads, maximizing ratings, revenue and reputation
- Responsible for on-air, off-air, paid media (including social media), paid partnerships and influencer initiatives
- Optimize media effectiveness across all channels
- Communicate and prepare reports of the analysis of Marketing Impact on Circle and other RHP/Gray business units
- Drive acquisition and retention of viewers via strategic marketing programs
- Manage all earned media, press relations, talent communications
- Serve as thought-leader and expert to help grow audiences and drive the network to a rated channel
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures
- Represents the organization in meetings with outside partners’ top-level executives and at key industry events.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counterstrategies
- Other duties as assigned
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Leader for 10 plus years
- B.A. Degree or equivalent, preferable with a marketing or business focus
- Must have demonstrated marketing expertise for A list, highly recognized brands
- Experience with Media brands including linear, VOD and AVOD
- Experience supervising creative teams that take original shoots from concept through post-production
- General understanding and/or background in media/TV/OTT/VOD
- Design experience a plus (especially as it relates to creating presentations in Photoshop, Keynote, etc.)
POSITION SUMMARY/ PRIMARY PURPOSE:
The ideal candidate will have a financial accounting background and financial accounting experience in television or network broadcasting, linear and OTT. The role performs daily and monthly accounting and control procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) including reconciliation of systems, month-end close, intercompany transactions, journal entries, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, and assists with other month-end tasks and additional projects.
- Initiates or reconciles operational transactions daily and maintains relevant documentation
- Reviews activity and prepares journal entries to record daily transactions.
- Reviews, updates, and reconciles intercompany balances, including reconciling daily activities with Treasury
- Initiates and assists with period-end closing procedures (e.g. journal entries, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, matching and confirming intercompany balances)
- Performs all AP/AR functions for the company o Processes and manages accounts payable, purchase orders and expense report accounting o Responsible for certain invoicing, payment processing and deposits
- Responsible for all content accounting in accordance with GAAP
- Oversees and analyzes cost expenditures and purchases within the organization
- Performs ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in financial accounting or closely related field required
- Minimum of two years of accounting experience in accordance with GAAP
- Prior experience with QuickBooks Online, Wide Orbit, and Microsoft Office preferred
Billing Traffic Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARY/ PRIMARY PURPOSE:
This position will primarily be responsible for all invoicing and payment posting for the linear network. The incumbent will also assist the Controller with other related tasks.
- Prepares Ad Sales invoices from Post Logs
- Posts payments and adjustments
- Ensures all billing and payment practices work for Financial Controller
- Manages credit access to Circle
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Wide Orbit or similar system experience preferred
- Billing and/or invoicing experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively in fast-paced environments
- General understanding or an interest in television
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and tactfully – in person, over the phone and in writing
- Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline sensitive
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Driven self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively across multiple departments and disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of interdepartmental needs, and deadlines with the ability to interface effectively with others both inside and outside the organization
We are actively interviewing for Summer 2023 Interns. Our paid Internships are on-site in our Nashville office. We require at least 30 hours a week and our program runs from May through August 2023. Submit your resume, work samples to [email protected]
The content/production team is where the network’s brand and vision come to life. This Intern will help create content at all stages of the production process. Expect to sit in on meetings where show concepts are discussed, attend production shoots, work alongside our team of editors, assist with quality control and help with delivery/distribution of finished content.
Other aspects of the internship:
- Contribute to quality control efforts, ensuring all content adheres to network standards
- Format acquired content for the network alongside our team of editors
- Attend production shoots to learn and assist when needed
- Exposure to all aspects of a media company
Circle Internship Qualifications:
- Currently attending college or have graduated within a year of program start date
- Interested in a career in television and/or client management
- Self-starters who thrive working in collaborative settings
Social Media/Graphic Design Internship:
Join the most exciting media network in Nashville! Circle Media, a start-up joint venture between Ryman Hospitality Properties and Gray Television is a new TV/VOD network dedicated to entertaining country fans across the world. Featuring new shows, unforgettable live performances, and classic hits. Learn more about checking out: www.circleallaccess.com.
What to expect:
This internship will assist and produce engaging, creative visual social content for the brand’s social communities (photo, video, gif…) and adapt our existing brand voice to the social environment. This includes working with our existing content and using all social platforms to promote our new content airing on linear, cable and VOD networks.
Other aspects of the internship:
- Produce engaging, creative visual social content for the brand’s social communities (photo, video, gif…) and adapt our existing brand voice to the social environment.
- Deliver consistent social media content with the look and feel for the brand, that is uniquely adapted to each social platform and audience, and targets fans and artists.
- Responsible for the day-to-day creation of content on a variety of platforms, such as photos, videos, live streaming, blogs, and GIFS.
- Monitor & research consumer conversations, competition, industry, creative trends and ideate breakthrough social activations, content inspiration and productions.
- Current students, working toward bachelor’s degree in television production, digital media, or related field.
- Experience in managing social communities for brands, producing video and photo content, and knowledge in writing and editing content for blogs.
- Strong photography, videography and graphic design skills with a creative mind.
- Knowledge on posting content to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat, Tiktok, and blogging outlets.
- Adobe Acrobat and Premiere Pro experience a plus.