Dolly Parton’s Christmas Cake Pops are perfect for holiday parties, potlucks, or even as a festive homemade gift. They are a fun and creative way to celebrate the holiday season and add a touch of Dolly Parton’s signature flair to your holiday spread.
Dolly Parton's Christmas Cake Pops
These cute festive cake pops taste just as good as they look! Perfect for a sweet treat at your next Christmas party this holiday season! Inspired by Dolly Parton's collaboration with Duncan Hines, you won't be able to have just one cake pop! Try Circle Kitchen's newest Dolly Parton's Christmas Cake Pops today!
- 1 box Duncan Hines Dolly Parton's Southern-Style Coconut Flavored Cake Mix
- 1 tub Duncan Hines Dolly Parton's Creamy Buttercream Flavored Frosting
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup melted white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut shavings
- Candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cake mix with wet ingredients
- Grease 13x9 pan
- Pour mixture into pan and spread out
- Bake for 20-22 min. Let cool
- Break cake apart with a fork
- Add Dolly Parton's Buttercream Frosting until cake feels like a batter
- Form into 1 tbsp balls
- Coat cake balls in melted white chocolate (or more frosting!)
- Sprinkle coconut shaving on top
- Take candy canes and use them as the sticks of the cake pops and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!