Pet-Friendly Pumpkin Pie Bites are a great way to share the fall season with your furry friend and provide them with a tasty and nutritious snack.
Pet-Friendly Pumpkin Pie Bites
Circle's got the best treat for you and your furry companions! These Pet-friendly Pumpkin Pie Bites perfectly capture the feeling of fall just in time for Halloween! Don't forget to enter your best dressed pets to Circle's Petober contest for a chance to win a $250 Chewy gift card! Enter on our website here: https://www.circleallaccess.com/contest/petober/
- 1.75 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- low-fat plain yogurt for topping
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour and applesauce until a nice dough ball forms.
- Divide dough into 24 equal pieces
- Place balls in a mini muffin tin and press down to flatten
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until just starting to color
- Mash banana in a bowl and mix in pumpkin puree for the filling
- Divide the filling onto each pie crust piece
- Add low-fat plain yogurt to each pie bite as a topping
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!