Groundhog Day Dessert
Circle is celebrating Groundhog Day with these adorable pudding cups. This quick and easy dessert will get everyone in the family excited for spring, whether it comes six weeks early or not.
- 4 chocolate pudding cups
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Brown mini chocolate candies
- Candy eyes
- Marshmallow bits
- Green food coloring
- Peanut butter sandwich cookies
- Pour shredded coconut into a bowl and add 4-5 drops of green food coloring. Mix well.
- Open one cookie and use the inside peanut butter as your “glue." Another option is to use peanut butter from a jar.
- Spread a bit of the peanut butter on the back of the eyes, nose (mini chocolate candies), and teeth (marshmallow bits). Press on cookie.
- Cut a few brown mini chocolate candies in half with a knife. These will become the ears. Spread some peanut butter on the bottom of the mini chocolate candies and place on top of the cookie.
- Open up pudding cups and place the groundhogs in the pudding, then sprinkle the green coconut around the front and back of the cookie.
- Serve and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!